Sorry, this job has expired.
401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Amsted Rail Company, Inc., a leading manufacturer of end-of-car cushioning and couplers for railcars, is currently seeking experienced Production Workers for our Groveport, Ohio location.
As a production worker you will:
• Perform general assembly and disassembly of products in accordance with specifications and drawings.
• Set up workstations and adjust test fixtures, perform tack welding and in-process inspections as per quality requirements.
Successful candidates will perform physical labor and will be cross-trained for several areas, including:
• Hot Wheel Grinding
• Core Baking
• Heat Treat - Operation
• Draw Furnace - Operation
• Hub Cutting
• High school diploma
• 2 years related manufacturing experience
• Understanding of basic machine shop practices.
• Must be dependable & be able to read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings, and possess basic math, reading and computer data entry skills.
• Must be able to perform heavy lifting.
2nd shift: 3pm-11pm Monday-Friday
3rd shift: 11pm-7am Monday-Friday
Starting rate is $19.02 plus $.30 shift differential and $21.14 and benefits after 90 days.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• EAP program
We are a drug-free workplace.
Amsted Rail Company, Inc., is the world's leading manufacturer of undercarriage and end-of-car rail components for heavy haul freight railcars and locomotives.