Industrial Mechanic - Weekend Shift
$27.71 – $30.79
Please attach your resume when applying online.
Amsted Rail-Griffin Wheel, the leading manufacturer of railroad wheels in North America, is currently seeking an Industrial Mechanic to work weeknds on our Groveport foundry.
Pay will start at $27.71/hr for the training period and then increase to the full wage of $30.79/hr following the completion of the training period.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package.
As the Industrial Mechanic you will troubleshoot repairs and perform preventative maintenance on facility machinery and equipment.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 5 years of verifiable industrial maintenance experience.
• Must be able to work without direct supervision.
• Must be a self-starter and pay attention to details, including accurate data collection/entry and tracking of preventative maintenance information.
• Must successfully complete screening and skills tests prior to interviewing.
• Job offer contingent on background check, physical, and drug screen.
• Hours of work will be 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, either Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Saturday, Sunday, Monday.