Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Sorry, this job has expired.
$28.47 – $31.64
Amsted Rail-Griffin Wheel, the leading manufacturer of railroad wheels in North America, is currently seeking an Industrial Mechanic to work weekends at our Groveport foundry.
As the Industrial Mechanic you will troubleshoot repairs and perform preventative maintenance on facility machinery and equipment.
Pay will start at $28.47/hr for the training period and then increase to the full wage of $31.64/hr following the completion of the training period. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 5 years of verifiable industrial maintenance experience.
• Must be able to work without direct supervision.
• Must be a self-starter and pay attention to details, including accurate data collection/entry and tracking of preventative maintenance information.
• Must successfully complete screening and skills tests prior to interviewing.
• Job offer contingent on background check, physical, and drug screen.
• 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, either Friday-Sunday or Saturday-Monday.
Please attach your resume when applying online.