Foundry Maintenance Multi-Craft Mechanic
401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
$24.09 – $31.90
As the world’s leading manufacturer of undercarriage and end of car rail components for heavy haul freight railcars and locomotives, Amsted Rail can offer more than a chance for you to succeed; this is where you can thrive. Our environment is energetic, our people are motivated and our career paths can take you where you want to go. If this sounds like an environment you’d like to be part of, the good news is that now you can!
We are now hiring a Foundry Maintenance Multi-Craft Mechanic for our Groveport, Ohio, foundry. This is an exciting opportunity if you're looking to utilize your mechanical and electrical skills with a leading manufacturer!
You will be responsible for the three-shift equipment reliability and maintenance-related performance of the manufacturing plant.
• Associate's Degree in Electronics/Technology/Industrial Maintenance preferred.
• A solid knowledge of PLC, VFD, HMI, industrial control systems and excellent troubleshooting skills is preferred.
• General knowledge required in mechanics, pneumatics and hydraulics
• Knowledge of precision measuring devices
• Basic electrical knowledge is required
• Able to safely operate shop tools
• Able to troubleshoot simple circuits, three-phase power systems, motor controls, AC/DC drives, PLC's and servo drive systems
• Able to perform installation of conduit runs, disconnects, fuse boxes, relays, motor controls, motors and brushes
11pm–7am and 3pm–11pm
Hourly rate up to $31.90 an hour based on skills.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance as well as a retirement package that includes 5% match on 401(k) contributions and an employee stock ownership program.
For more than a century, Griffin® has been the proven leader in railroad wheel quality, design and service. We have five wheel plants - four in the US and one in Canada.
Amsted Rail is an industry leader that can offer more than a chance to succeed. This is where you can thrive. Our environment is energetic, our people are motivated and our career paths can take you where you want to go. We pride ourselves on being the market leader as well as having a management philosophy that promotes a culture of dignity and respect for all our employees.
Amsted Rail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.