Amsted Rail-Griffin Wheel, the leading manufacturer of railroad wheels in North America, is currently seeking qualified individuals for the position of Molding Laborer for our Groveport foundry. The positions will train and work in various areas of the molding department in the manufacturing of railroad wheels. Must be able to work without direct supervision, be a self-starter, and pay attention to details including accurate data collection/entry.
Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent and successfully complete screening and skills tests prior to interview.
We offer very good compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Starting wage is $20.59/hour and then $22.88/hour after 90 days. There is also a $.30 shift premium for the afternoon and night shifts. Job offer contingent on background check and physical including drug screen.
• Candidates must have a high school diploma or better.
• 2 years related manufacturing experience
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
2nd shift: 3pm – 11pm Monday-Friday
3rd shift: 11pm - 6am Monday-Friday
Daily and weekend overtime is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities