Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Amsted Rail-Griffin Wheel, the leading manufacturer of railroad wheels in North America, is currently seeking a qualified individual for the position of Industrial Electrician for our Groveport foundry.
The Industrial Electrician position will start at $31.13 for the training period and then to full wage of $34.58 per hour and following the completion of the 90-day training period.
We also offer a comprehensive benefit package. Job offer contingent on background check and physical including drug screen.
• Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent and successfully complete screening and skills tests prior to interviewing.
• Minimum of 5 years of verifiable industrial or plant/foundry electrical experience
• Must successfully complete screening and skills tests prior to interviewing.
• The Electrician position is responsible for maintaining electrical and electronic equipment, PC’s/PLC’s, variable frequency drives, electronic/electrical troubleshooting and process control loops.
• Ability to work without direct supervision
• Must be a self-starter
• Ability to pay attention to details, including accurate data collection/entry and tracking of preventative maintenance information.
Hours of work will be on an off-shift or weekend shift, daily and weekend overtime is required.
We only accept online applications. Apply now!
Amsted Rail is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.