Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Amsted Rail-Griffin Wheel, the leading manufacturer of railroad wheels in North America, is currently seeking a qualified individual for the position of Industrial Electrician for our Groveport foundry.
The Industrial Electrician position will start at $31.13 for the training period and then to full wage of $34.58 per hour and following the completion of the 90-day training period.
We also offer a comprehensive benefit package. Job offer contingent on background check and physical including drug screen.
• Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent and successfully complete screening and skills tests prior to interviewing.
• Minimum of 5 years of verifiable industrial or plant/foundry electrical experience.
• Must successfully complete screening and skills tests prior to interviewing.
• The Electrician position is responsible for maintaining electrical and electronic equipment, PC’s/PLC’s, variable frequency drives, electronic/electrical troubleshooting and process control loops.
• Ability to work without direct supervision
• Must be a self-starter
• Ability to pay attention to details, including accurate data collection/entry and tracking of preventative maintenance information.
Hours of work will be on an off shift or weekend shift, daily and weekend overtime is required.
We only accept online applications. Apply now!
Amsted Rail is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.